Good start to the day
Fine way to begin the week, all mornings should start this way.
- 4:30 am - up -> check email/sites/iced tea/plan workout
- 5:00 am - stretching/workout
- 6:00 am - water plants/lawn (grass is sprouting and garden is showing some promise)
- 6:30 am - breakfast (sausage/bagel/hashbrowns/eggs/coffee/smoothie)
- 7:00 am - piano practice
- 7:30 am - prep for work (shower/pack/plan)
- 8:15 am - out the door
Bonus: new headphones at work w/ some degree of noise isolation may help save my sanity.
04 June 2012